Cartoon Network

23 May 2012

[DIY] Re: kohler faucet

 

I had a similar faucet / problem awhile ago; it did eventually come off, I think after I just yanked and twisted with all my might...

Joy

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <chtom@...> wrote:
>
>
> did that, no joy!
> --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Ray Kornele <krazykyngekorny@> wrote:
> >
> > WD-40
> >
> > KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)
> >
> >
> > On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Tom <chtom@> wrote:
> >
> > > **
> > >
> > >
> > > I have a single control kitchen sink faucet. It has a set screw under the
> > > hot and cold cap. I have removed the set screw. I can't remove the handle
> > > even though I have soaked it in white vinegar. I have tapped the handle
> > > with a rubber mallet and have tried to pry if off with a small screwdriver.
> > > no luck. any suggestions?
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment