Cartoon Network

26 May 2012

Re: [DIY] Pool shock

 

I have been using shcok for three years since i got my pool couldnt afford this year and my neighbor told me she used nothing but bleach i tried this and it works alot better than shock in my opinion took me 3 one gallon bottles of bleach and is now sparkling clean it was green to begin with from all the leaves that had blown into it

--- On Sat, 5/26/12, Doug Kalmer <dougkalmer@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Doug Kalmer <dougkalmer@gmail.com>
Subject: [DIY] Pool shock
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 8:30 AM

 

I know folks who use nothing but bleach in their hot tub, so it will work. It is cheaper, but monitor chlorine levels. Doug
 
Pool shock
   Posted by: "Patty" path145@gmail.com path13_1
   Date: Fri May 25, 2012 8:15 pm ((PDT))

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but here goes...
Does anyone know if you can use regular bleach to shock a pool, and if so
would it be cheaper?  Or should I just stick with pool shock?

Patty

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment