Cartoon Network

31 May 2012

Re: [DIY] Magazine rack onto wall

 

Oh like a picture. I have those hooks. I'll have to look for bigger ones though as it is heavy. I just cleaned out my much dreaded hardware bins in the garage and organized everything. Anyone envious? It's exciting to know what I have and what I can work with in my clean garage.

I just have to add my kudos to the men and women who have really sparked my creative sense with their knowledge. It's a wonderful asset in life to receive the generosity of an industrious group of craftsman.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "terrijess" <terrijess@...> wrote:
>
> you can buy small triangle shaped hooks that are pretty flat. screw those
> onto the back and then they would hang with a string or thin wire onto the
> nail in the wall.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Tori" <fertilegrnd@...>
> To: <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:20 AM
> Subject: Re: [DIY] Magazine rack onto wall
>
>
> > That would be cleanest. But it's a solid back. If I can find and L shaped
> > hook I could try that by drilling small holes. Thx.
> >
> > --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "terrijess" <terrijess@> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
> > send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups
> > Links
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment