Cartoon Network

28 May 2012

[DIY] Re: install roof turbine ??

 

Although i have nevwer installed one, it looks like the seams of the neck (boot) do turn to form the needed angle just like an adjustable elbow fitting on vent pipe. You only need screws to attach the turbine portion to the base.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Joy Rex <jomarex@...> wrote:
>
> I bought a never-installed galvanized whirlybird turbine at the
> Habitat ReStore. It seems to be a good one; nice thickness, spins
> easily and is completely silent.
>
> Took me a couple of years to get over my fear of cutting a hole in
> the roof, but I'm ready to do it. Looks like it'll be hotter than
> ever this summer here in Texas...
>
> Picture under jmr
>
> If I spray some WD-40 on it, should I be able to twist it to get it
> at the right angle for my roof, or do I need to take it apart
> or ... ?? It looks to me like they just stuck it together (one
> website suggested they come new un-assembled), didn't put any screws
> in to hold it.
>
> thanks
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment