Cartoon Network

14 June 2013

[DIY] Busted!

 

The wife and I were siting on the deck this evening when she suddenly out of the clear blue asked me what I was going to buy myself for fathers day, and strongly insinuated that she expected that it might be the Multiplaz.  All I could say in reply was "it will be here Monday."  I guess it is a sure bet I'll be getting very little else, as she has already started to murmur clips like, "wonder what I could buy for me with $2,000.00."  When I broached the subject of all of her new appliances, clothes, dog fencing, patios and sundry other recent benefits I was promptly reminded that I had bought those things and besides I got a new addition to my shop, so none of that even began to count.   What ever made us men begin to believe we could get away clean with anything???  I keep trying to convince the little lady that were it not for the pleasure of building and fixing things for her, I wouldn't need all those tools.  I'm sure you can guess about how high that lead balloon flies.

--
Dale in the Flatlands. "Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous."

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment