Cartoon Network

26 June 2013

Re: [DIY] Re: Cork Floors

 

That's the main reason why I've shyed away from cork floors.  They're usually so soft that they may not work well
in high traffic areas like a kitchen. 
 
Kitchens tend to be the place that chairs are scooted across, heavy items are dropped and of course, pet claws
can scratch if your furry friend decides to use the kitchen as a race track (don't ask).
 
-aki
 


On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:42 AM, <wduke2@aol.com> wrote:
 

I went to Ho-De and got a little free sample of the cork floor tiles.  I scratched it with my finger nail and it did scratch but I think it would kind of mend over with just a touch up of some color.  Thanks you for the site.  I will have to check it out.
 
Joan O.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment