Cartoon Network

22 June 2013

Re: [DIY] Cork Floors

 

I'm interested in the same.  I'm particularly interested in how they hold up to pets.  If the floors are too soft, I would think dogs nails could do some damage.
 
-aki
 


On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM, <wduke2@aol.com> wrote:
 

We are building a new home and trying to do quite a bit of the work ourselves.  We are thinking of installing a cork floor.  The older I get, the harder it is to walk on tile floors.  Although I love tile, feet and legs just don't.  Has anyone ever installed one themselves or do you have any cork floors in your home?  What do you like or dislike about them.  I have a fear that they will break down after a couple of years but maybe I am too cautious.
 
Joan O.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment