Cartoon Network

25 June 2013

RE: [DIY] Electric Question

 

I would also be concerned as to how you're running the wire.  Underground, is what I'm thinking.  Is it an existing column where there are wires run already?
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: dcwired@att.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:08:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [DIY] Electric Question

 
It depends on the current load of the circuit and what size of new lights you plan to use.  Find the breaker controlling the existing light and see what else it turns off.  Find this out and let us know.


On 6/24/2013 9:53 PM, Frank Ruggiero wrote:
 

Hi Electricians.

I am hoping to build 3 light columns in my backyard. I noticed I have a junction box mounted to my foundation which powers a light above my back door.

Is it possible to tap into that box to power the 3 additional light columns.

Does anyone see an issue with powering 4 lights from one standard box?

Excuse my ignorance on electric. I want to do this in the least invasive way and I am hoping that I can use this box to extend my lighting.

By the way, the light switch in my kitchen controls the box, which would be ideal in this setup.

Any thoughts?

Frank

Sent from my iPhone


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment