Cartoon Network

16 June 2013

Re: [DIY] dusting hint

 

Fantastic idea!  wish I knew about that when I remodeled!  Thank you for posting.


On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Sandaidh <sandaidh@atlanticbb.net> wrote:
 

I'm prepping the new drywall in the bathroom (rehab house) for priming and
painting. I started out dusting the walls by hand, but since I have
tendonitis (tennis elbow, despite the fact that I don't play tennis), that
quickly became...painful. The ceiling was no less painful, and had the
added "bonus" of me on a ladder. Ladders and I have a bit of a strained
relationship. There had to be a better way.

I'd already picked up a box of those dry dust cloths at Family Dollar this
morning, so I grabbed my dry dust mop - the one which uses those dry dust
cloths when I don't use them by hand. Stuck a cloth on it and...voila! It
works. I can stand on the floor and do the ceiling; it gets right into the
edges and corners, and reaches most of those hard-to-reach spots.

Sandaidh
sandaidh@atlanticbb.net


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment