Cartoon Network

13 June 2013

Re: [DIY] New Toys-2

 

This reminds me of the saying….All love stories are good but I like ours the best :)  




On Jun 12, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:

 

Well now Jan I may not be the brightest bulb on the string, but I did insure that Mama got all of her new toys first.  She has said for years that she did not care now many tools I had as long as I put them to use..  She may have regretted that statement at times, but I do indeed use them and when she asks whether I might be able to build this or that I can usually comply, but that has not always been the case..  We started our married journey with every thing we owned on one side of an old station wagon with no heater in the early spring, we slept on the other side one at a time as we drove, and attained our ultimate destination in Grand Forks, North Dakota with only a jar of pennies to our name.  I had a chest of hand tools and she had a few items of cook ware.  Don't ask us why North Dakota because neither of us had ever been there nor did we have friends and family there as well, it just must have been a GOD thing.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment