Cartoon Network

16 June 2013

Re: [DIY] fluorescent ballast

 


A ballast should last longer that five years I would think. When I can I will totally redo the circuit but until I have time and money to take down all the plaster and lathe ceilings the wire will stay.

Yes grounding to the neutral is not code but as the neutral and ground wire all connect to the same bus bar in the breaker box. It seems to work.

I just do not understand why high humidity seems to affect the light as it ages. When I had a working AC the problem did not exist. Does a better quality ballast last longer? I am using the $25 to $30 ballasts at my box store.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment