Cartoon Network

24 June 2013

[DIY] Re: Cork Floors

 

I had my kitchen redone about three years ago with a product called Marmoleum. I have attached the link to the site. This is a durable tile that is essentially cork--or soft wood backed but covered with a strong resin top. I LOVE it! It is most certainly much softer than wood and you can get many colors. They are large tiles that click together. I have three dogs and it has held up fine with them. I think it is the benefit of a cork floor without the worry about the durability. So far so good with my floors.

http://www.forbo-flooring.us/Residential-Flooring/

Ande

> We are building a new home and trying to do quite a bit of the work
> ourselves. We are thinking of installing a cork floor. The older I get, the
> harder it is to walk on tile floors. Although I love tile, feet and legs just
> don't. Has anyone ever installed one themselves or do you have any cork
> floors in your home? What do you like or dislike about them. I have a fear
> that they will break down after a couple of years but maybe I am too
> cautious.
>
> Joan O.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment