Cartoon Network

12 June 2013

Re: [DIY] Electrical question

 

All of the replys here were very much appreciated. Another question, I bought the following LED light and hooked it to the relay that turns on my 240V submersible well pump. The light has 3 wires, one is marked ground. I connected the other 2 wires to the 2 120V legs of the 240 and the light works perfectly, on whenever the pump is on. My question is-do I connect that third wire to the ground in the relay box? Or, do I leave it as is without that wire connected. There isn't any other option in the relay box that I can see. Thanks to all, Ed
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Watt-LED-light-Waterpoof-Outdoor-Security-Floodlight-Flood-Light-110V-85-264V-/330883117952?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0a2bb380

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment