Cartoon Network

23 June 2013

Re: [DIY] Not sure what to do....

 

Ok, thanks
 
Rachel Clark
 
 

From: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
To: YahooGroup DIY <doit_yourself@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:57 PM
Subject: RE: [DIY] Not sure what to do....
 
It sounds like a pipe is leaking and the water is being absorbed by the wood or mastic.  Check for leaky pipes under the sink first, then it looks like you'll have to remove some tiles and reset them after the wood is dry/replaced. 
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.comFrom: treleah@yahoo.comDate: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 04:55:05 -0700Subject: [DIY] Not sure what to do....  
Hi All,
 
Recently, the tile floor in my kitchen has started gurgling......I have a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach about this but if someone here could tell me what they think this is, I would be grateful.  
 
When you step on the tile it bubbles......Now I am not a plumber, but I do have mild DIY skills in house care and frankly this scares me. Please someone, point me in the right direction.....
 
Rachel Clark
 
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment