Cartoon Network

26 January 2012

[DIY] Up to my armpits in projects.

 

I'm repainting LR and DR and adding a mural to a wall that will be
visible from the LR so it all has to tie in somehow.
I'd rather do it with pattern than color. I'm checking out
impressionist paintings as anything else will look cheesy with my
talents, or lack of.
I also took some parrot-chewed drapes and cut off the bottom and added
sheers. The curtain leftovers made tiebacks and instead of spending
$30.00- for Home Depot metal curtain tethers, I used plastic hooks
that are hidden.
I have the hardest time choosing color for rooms. I like the house
windows open in good weather as I love natural sunlight, but these two
rooms are
shaded in the Summer and colors look so dark in the shade so I had to
choose carefully.
The trouble in the paint store is the lighting is so much brighter
than my home, so colors that look mid-value in the store, make my rooms
look like a cave.
carmen s.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment