Cartoon Network

25 January 2012

Re: [DIY] Headless Set Screws

 

If the needle nose pliers are too bulky would tweezers work.

  

Carol Botteron wrote:
 

I took down a towel rod and attached the brackets better to the wall.
To put the whole thing back together I have to re-insert two tiny
headless set screws into the undersides of the mounting arms. Each
screw has a slot in one end for a screwdriver, something like this:

http://www.seekpart.com/company/47203/products/20119891618865625.html

The screws are too short to hold with my fingers while I start to
screw them in. Needle nose pliers don't grip the screws very well.
If I lose my grip the screw will probably vanish forever.

How can I either hold the screw or attach it temporarily to the
screwdriver? Have seen screwdrivers that are magnetic and others
that have little grippers for screws, but I don't have these.

adTHANKSvance!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment