Cartoon Network

30 January 2012

Re: [DIY] Replacing refridgerator door handle

 

Sears Parts has online diagrams of all their appliances. I don't know the secret myself but maybe if you can see the diagram the attachment method might become more apparent.
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/

Steve

On 1/29/2012 1:33 PM, Ed wrote:

 

I have a Kenmore side-by-side refridgerator that has a handle coming off. I can't find a set screw or anywhere to loosen the panel without taking the entire interior apart. I would prefer not to unless it is my last recourse. The handle looks as if it mounts to the door using a screw, set into a clip, that is mounted to the door panel (under the handle). If anyone has any advice on the easiest way to repair this, I would appreciate your insight.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment