Cartoon Network

24 January 2012

Re: [DIY] electrical question - two switches and outgoing power

 



>I would avoid putting outlets and lights on the same circuit myself.

Generally. And, a NICER place, esp in olde times, <lol> had some lights
on 1 brkr and others on another. Two bdrms shared breakers, for say,
celing lights, and also sw-controlled lights. That way, SOME lights
COULD be had if others failed.

>I took a guess on the amperage, wasn't sure of a 14 gauge amperage,
I never use it. I figured it was 10 to 15 amps and almost wrote it
like
that but was too lazy to look it up.

Good guess. 15. BUT, with the price of copper AND high current
incandescents "going away by law," 14 is even overkill, though
traditional for lighting. 12 ga bends harder so takes longer to work
with & just costs the you or customer. (I wonder, which? <G>)

>Sink drain through basement floor?
From: Shane

Unsure *I* understand. If no answer soon, mebe restate?

Petey, don't YOU be so thin-skinned, either, eh?
Pot & kettle-syndrome. Bad hair day, whatever.
Get a beer, some sleep; come back soon.

Cordially & Be WELL, Y'all,
BillSF9c

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment