Cartoon Network

14 February 2012

RE: [DIY] Fencing- post holes....

 

Make the hole bigger and put the pole where it should be, it may take some
extra tamping but it is worth it to do it right
ck

-----Original Message-----
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of jdocrc
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:58 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Fencing- post holes....

Hi DIY family,
My question is this: I am putting in 2 more sections of 8ft privacy fencing
:) I dug 1 hole about 4 inches over (the wrong way) The rail piece from the
other section will meet the rail for the new section, but will that be to
much stress for the section.

Another words, the new rail should hit the post on each end, right?
I would really rather not re dig another hole; but if it is best, I will I
hope I have explained that clearly THanks jdoc

------------------------------------

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups
Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment