Cartoon Network

25 February 2012

Re: [DIY] (unknown)

 

What you have to do to stop these email hijackings is change your yahoo password.
It was happening to me and I found out my main email account was tied into yahoo's email account. They both use the same password so I ended up having to set a new password for my main account to stop it. Once I reset the password, the emails stopped.
They end up sending these links to everyone in your address book in yahoo's stored address book for your account. It has nothing to do with your computer. The problem isn't there.
We must have been fooled by a password phishing page. Just lucky all they do is send stupid emails.

Steve

On 2/24/2012 3:35 PM, Rosanne Adams wrote:

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment