Cartoon Network

13 February 2012

RE: [DIY] How to kill Ivy?

 

Pour boiling hot water on the plants. If you decide
to spray ROUND UP on the plants, it is best to buy
some from a farm supply store where the product is
much more potent. Wear rubber gloves when working
with it. It would be best to spray it on the leaves
and saturate the plants.

Joyce

------- Original Message -------
From : Shelby Kail[mailto:sjkail@twlakes.net]
Sent : 2/12/2012 4:25:02 PM
To : DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Cc :
Subject : RE: [DIY] How to kill Ivy?

I hired some guys to come here last fall to kill
Ivy ....it's was like Ivy from hell. They ripped it
off of my house ( a
log house) ...which was good..and cut it back a lot.
But when it came to digging
up the roots of it.......well they failed...didn't
want to do it.
........
After they cut it down I begged them to go
further and dig out the roots. Well that was too much
work for them I
quess, no matter that I was paying them $25 an hr. I
had also bought about 3-4 gallons of scrub and tree
killer...they sparyed it one time and I sprayed it 2
more times late last
summer going into fall. But I see the Ivy is wanting
to take over again...still
alive and well.
Any ideas out there to kill this monster
Ivy?
It has caused some damage to my log home
already..which I will have to repair..but how do I
stop it's
invasion?
sj

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment