Cartoon Network

23 February 2016

[DIY] Fanlight Chain pull

 

Hi experts.

I have a fan light in which my two year old pulled the chain to the light and ripped it right out.

I disassembled the light and I see the part that needs to be replaced. However this piece has 4 wires (black, white, blue, yellow) and the only replacement part I can find at hardware and Home Depot, has 2 wires (black, white) or 3 wires (black, white, red).

Can anybody give me some advice? Note, this is the chain that leads to the light section, not the fan section.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Frank

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment