Cartoon Network

23 February 2016

RE: [DIY] Fanlight Chain pull

 

Sounds like it's set up for 2-on, other 2-on, all-on, off.  If so, I'm sure you can modify it for just on-off if you don't find the right switch.  If you can't find it in hardware stores, there must be a place on line.
 

To: doit_yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:48:38 -0500
Subject: [DIY] Fanlight Chain pull

 
Hi experts.

I have a fan light in which my two year old pulled the chain to the light and ripped it right out.

I disassembled the light and I see the part that needs to be replaced. However this piece has 4 wires (black, white, blue, yellow) and the only replacement part I can find at hardware and Home Depot, has 2 wires (black, white) or 3 wires (black, white, red).

Can anybody give me some advice? Note, this is the chain that leads to the light section, not the fan section.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Frank

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment