Cartoon Network

26 February 2016

[DIY] Neem oil or gardening group??

 

Hello Do it yourselfers!!  Long time no hear.   I wondered if anyone does gardening...........I bought Neem oil to use in winter and now I wonder if I have waited too long  and how careful I have to be with it  Itt is approaching 60 degrees some mornings now, here in Eastern WA.  I intended to spray small Juniper shrubs I have, but now I read that Junipers are sensitive to it.  So I hope my Cherry tree buds are not too swollen to give it a try with the Neem oil.  I was going to spray everything with it but apparently you can't do that.

If someone can recommend a gardening site I would appreciate that too.....Ive been on one that was just too huge and full of rules for me to handle.

Thanks

Ally

__._,_.___

Posted by: jcwaml@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment