Cartoon Network

25 February 2016

Re: [DIY] Fanlight Chain pull

 

Well. I figured a new one would probably be $75. The switch is only $3. So I love when I can sAve money. 

My son is obsessed with things he can pull or push. So he really wanted to pull the chain. I picked him up and held him there, but had no idea he would tug it that hard. He is strong for a 2 year old. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2016, at 4:58 PM, "'oakridgefarm@gmail.com' oakridgefarm@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Unless this was expensive or special I'd have gotten a new one long before now.  Gotta ask, was your son swinging from the light fixture when he pulled it out?  I raised boys, LOL.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment