Cartoon Network

21 February 2016

Re: [DIY] Pressure tank clicking on and off - SOLVED!

 

Sent this from my phone earlier but don't think it went through. I knocked on the tank and it sounded like it had air in the top 2/3s so started turning off the supply valve at each spot to check and finally went outside. DH had left the water running in the horse tank - again - last night. I had asked but he was pretty sure he'd turned it off. Whatever happened to - "grow old with me the best is yet to be"?? Told him next time around he'd better get a younger wife, about 20 years younger :) I liked it better when I could just yell, Honey! theres a problem…. then go back to what I was doing.

Off-topic, got one of those Coleman blowup hot tubs from Walmart, $300. Doesn't equal a real one but for the money and ease, it's wonderful. Bubble jets much stronger than I expected - at top temp of 104, it's perfect. Heater turns off when bubbles are on so cools down to about 97 in 10-15 min. Water therapy was main thing surgeon recommended for daily use - except we live 25 miles from a gym, can't install a hot tub without completely rewiring a new panel for it - plus the cost. Very pleased with this interim solution. Sides are strong enough to sit on without sagging, and big enough for 4 people. I watched the sun come up this morning while enjoying the massage.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment