Cartoon Network

26 February 2016

Re: [DIY] Neem RE:/ gardening groups! Oh, yea.

 

Ally, I belong to a facebook group  Southern Gardeners... not over the top in followers but at less than 3,000, it is extremely helpful and inspiring photos abound. There is also an 

Art in the Garden group which is also a treat.  You might see if there is a specialized group for your area.  Another great group is   Dave's Garden...  it is wonderful!  Not too many ads and the forum in that group covers many sections of the country.
carmen / Dawsonville, Ga.
~~~~~~
On Feb 25, 2016, at 9:09 PM, jcwaml@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:

 

Hello Do it yourselfers!!  Long time no hear.   I wondered if anyone does gardening...........I bought Neem oil to use in winter and now I wonder if I have waited too long  and how careful I have to be with it  Itt is approaching 60 degrees some mornings now, here in Eastern WA.  I intended to spray small Juniper shrubs I have, but now I read that Junipers are sensitive to it.  So I hope my Cherry tree buds are not too swollen to give it a try with the Neem oil.  I was going to spray everything with it but apparently you can't do that.

If someone can recommend a gardening site I would appreciate that too.....Ive been on one that was just too huge and full of rules for me to handle.

Thanks

Ally



__._,_.___

Posted by: john stuart <johnandcarmen@bellsouth.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment