Cartoon Network

22 February 2016

Re: [DIY] Pressure tank clicking on and off - SOLVED!

 

Memories are a wonderful gift, especially as they become all that we have left.  The calendar says I'm 80, my body says I'm 90, but my memories say I'm in my 30's again.

Flat_Land Dale
Gmail oakridgefarm@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 
Ah Dale, he's still the man of my dreams.... Lots of memories when we were too young to believe we'd ever be old. Seems like another lifetime.  Now I tell him.... I want my husband back!

Sent from my iPhone

 

Jan:
Glad to know you had found the problem.  Was beginning to start believing in ghosts and other Baldknobber Phenomenons.  Now don't be too hard on us older gentlemen, we are only examples of the man of your dreams slowly becoming the source of your nightmares.

Flat_Land Dale



This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Dale Schoepflin <dalu@hbcomm.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment