Cartoon Network

25 February 2016

Re: [DIY] Re: Fanlight Chain pull

 

Thanks Ray 

There seems to be a link here to a 4 wire replacement part. And it led me to another site that may be able to help me. I see there are  possibly 2 different voltages, so I will reach out to one of these stores online and see if they can help me. Maybe it is possible to get the piece. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2016, at 8:47 PM, "ray dataman@daeo.net [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment