Cartoon Network

25 July 2012

[DIY] Car Starter Problem

 

Well, I'm kind of back to zero in this thing. All has been checked. The battery terminals are clear. I took my car to a parts store yesterday and everything checked out ok. The guy that did the check said the only thing he could think of was maybe something was causing a slow drain on the battery. I know electrical problems are hard to find and fix. Since it's not too bad I will wait and hopefully not have a "no starting" car in the future.

Thanks for your ideas. I would not have taken it to the parts store without your suggestions.

Nancy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment