Cartoon Network

30 July 2012

Re: [DIY] I'd like a cheap. easy solar light idea.

 

On the path light "in the ground" type, how do you turn them off and on?
Will they get enough light inside the carport? Sorry if it is obvious as I have seen them but never had any.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "thomas" <garagepommedeterre@...> wrote:
>
>
> I thought I'd report some of my findings and research about cheap solar lighting. I've tried a few cheap products. The kind with the remotely placed "plate" didn't survive a rather nasty storm, and the rope lights, while really nifty, just didn't have the power. Basically the little ones you stab into the ground and leave alone seemed the best value, especially when mounted on little tabs on the carport legs. They're about five bucks a piece, and worked better than those that cost thirty something. Or I mean that the thirty dollar investment wasn't five times better than the five ones. Thanks for your help.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment