Cartoon Network

31 July 2012

RE: [DIY] Old garage pad and new patio

 


http://radass.com/2012/06/27/dont-throw-that-old-pallet-away-35-pics/

-----Original Message-----
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of jack
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:58 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Old garage pad and new patio

I moved into a new,for me,house. First summer there so LOTS to do. There is
a concret pad that looks to me that was used for a garage at one tine.
Somewhat broken/cracked. I would like to add concrete on top of it,it needs
to be higher anyway. Does anyone for Sure know how much I need to add to
have it stick and not crack etc? Is it 3ins? Did I say that I am Very POOR?
I am!
Also would like to put a patio in out back door. Any ideas as to what to
use?
Have thought of most and would rather Not go to expense of gravel(3
ins?),vaper
barrier,sand(3 ins) then top whatever. What is the Least cost? Can I just
use sand? Is there any sealer for sand? I was told cats would use sand as a
liter.Once saw and walked on a pro done river rock sindwalk and patio, It
was not only Beautiful but nice on the feet. Can I do that?I am very handy
etc and have Lots of time when not on another project,idea at home.
Hope some one can help me out With I have done that info!Thanks much!
Jack O

------------------------------------

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups
Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment