Cartoon Network

31 July 2012

[DIY] Old garage pad and new patio

 

I moved into a new,for me,house. First summer there so LOTS to do. There is a
concret pad that looks to me that was used for a garage at one tine. Somewhat
broken/cracked. I would like to add concrete on top of it,it needs to be higher
anyway. Does anyone for Sure know how much I need to add to have it stick and
not crack etc? Is it 3ins? Did I say that I am Very POOR? I am!
Also would like to put a patio in out back door. Any ideas as to what to use?
Have thought of most and would rather Not go to expense of gravel(3 ins?),vaper
barrier,sand(3 ins) then top whatever. What is the Least cost? Can I just use
sand? Is there any sealer for sand? I was told cats would use sand as a
liter.Once saw and walked on a pro done river rock sindwalk and patio, It was
not only Beautiful but nice on the feet. Can I do that?I am very handy etc and
have Lots of time when not on another project,idea at home.
Hope some one can help me out With I have done that info!Thanks much!
Jack O

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment