Cartoon Network

16 July 2012

Re: [DIY] Floor tile grout

 

Peroxide sounded good, so I gave it a try myself. Nothing. It didn't even fizzle for me.



From: amymemom <amymemom@yahoo.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [DIY] Floor tile grout

 

Try peroxide - either diluted or straight.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Jan Flood <jan.flood2@...> wrote:
>
> I have the same problem and have not found a good answer. The bathroom floors are 16" tiles, I believe the original color was a dark beige, that has darkened over time. I've tried bleach, steam cleaning, grout cleaners & Mr. Clean erasers with no luck. I don't want to regrout it but I'm tempted to add a thin layer of non-sanded grout over the top, just enough to freshen the color, but not sure it would adhere. Also considered brushing a light stain on the grout, do you think it would penetrate enough to change the color? My son paid $600 to have their grout cleaned and was pleased with the results - but I can think of a lot better uses for $600.
>
> On Jul 14, 2012, at 3:05 PM, greatyoga wrote:
>
> When I mop it, it does not get very clean even when I use bleach



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment