Cartoon Network

22 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Indoor Statue Repair

 

Yes that is the reason for my nickname lol  And it can get expensive for sure, but I have no kids or family to spoil so I spoil myself, can't take it with me, right? lol  My friends tell me I need a second house just for my angels and collection of Christmas ornaments lol Christmas is my favorite time of year! Praise Jesus! He is the reason for the season! Cheryl

--- On Fri, 12/21/12, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:

From: Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net>
Subject: Re: [DIY] Indoor Statue Repair
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 21, 2012, 6:44 AM

 
Now there is a collection that can run into some serious money.  My wife collected angels for several years until she ran out of space and realized how much they were beginning to cost.  I surmise that accounts for your nickname.
Dale in the Flatlands.
Angels wrote:
 
Yes it is beautiful! And yes, now that you mention it, it does look like it came from Fontanini line! I'd like to know where they got it. I'm an angel collector and would love to have one like this! I just love it! Chipped or not!

--- On Fri, 12/21/12, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:

From: Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net>
Subject: Re: [DIY] Indoor Statue Repair
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 21, 2012, 1:27 AM

 
That is a beautiful angel statue.  Almost looks like one of those that comes from the Italian Fontanini line.
Dale in the Flatlands.
Angels wrote:
The photo is posted under Aki photo album.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment