Cartoon Network

21 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Indoor Statue Repair

 

Great story and a nice memory, it's rare that things work out like that.  It is beautiful, I love the metal sculpture in her hands, wondered about that.  I have two 36" angels that reside in our entry way all year long.  The year I got them I liked them so well, I left them up after Christmas and just change the decorations through the year.  Two smaller ones grace the mantle off and on depending one what else I have on it.   


Hope you have good luck making her repairs.



 
 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment