Cartoon Network

30 March 2012

[DIY] Deck

 

Ive tried to find info but its not been easy, even with expensive magazines which show pics of my hopes- I have enjoyed a large deck with an unfortunate full 3/4 view of my deck from the driving/walking public. It has average height rails. Would I need to replace current posts for taller ones in order to put up a privacy screen, whether it is a trellis type or a pergola sturdier type. I was hoping to come up with a cheaper fix for some privacy on two partial sides. I have recently learned I can put up deck planters for when Im sitting but its an elevated deck so standing is my main concern. Nothing has shown me that its possible to extend my existing with special brackets. Must be sturdy for wind and snow.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment