Cartoon Network

17 March 2012

RE: [DIY] Have an older deck to remove

 

Two thumbs up on that one!  We were tearing out the OSB wall sheeting that the PO had put up in the bldg. that he was using as a dog kennel, about half way through it a couple of guys showed up and asked if they could have the osb if they took out the rest for us…. Said sure and they removed the lot.  Around here, if you have something that you are done with you just put it out by the road and it disappears.

ck

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cathie shurtleff
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 4:29 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY] Have an older deck to remove

 




I put mine on freecycle.  Two guys came, dismantled, and took it away.

 

Cathie Shurtleff

From: Tori <fertilegrnd@yahoo.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: [DIY] Have an older deck to remove

 

 

I have a back platform deck I want removed but when I asked tree guy to remove he said the it is wolmanized and very costly and not easy to dump anywhere.

How do I find who can remove it? Or I presume landscape co will do if I hire them. I was just trying to do some work on my own as I plan out my landscape.

 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment