Cartoon Network

17 March 2012

Re: [DIY] Have an older deck to remove

 

I called the waste wood recycler near me. He said they accept such wood. They do, however charge a disposal fee. You should be able to find such a waste wood recycler near you. Call your local Code Enforcement, and ask how to dispose of it.

KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)




On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Mike Shoaf <mike.shoaf@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

reuse the wood for planters or walkways instead of disposing of it!

From: Tori <fertilegrnd@yahoo.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:32 PM
Subject: [DIY] Have an older deck to remove

 
I have a back platform deck I want removed but when I asked tree guy to remove he said the it is wolmanized and very costly and not easy to dump anywhere.

How do I find who can remove it? Or I presume landscape co will do if I hire them. I was just trying to do some work on my own as I plan out my landscape.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment