Cartoon Network

22 March 2012

Re: [DIY] HELOC

 

Yes, I should check around w/some of our local institutions, but the last time I looked into it, it seemed like the best rates were online & I was wondering if others had done business w/any in particular & could recommend them. It is amazing the business that's done online these days, whereas, alot of people seem to insist on a local bank where you actually sit down & talk w/a REAL PERSON. I MAY be one of those people, because I'm not sure I'm going to be confident enough to do this kind of business online. Of course, I guess everything could be done by phone and/or fax once I'm convinced of who to do business with.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment