Cartoon Network

23 March 2012

Re: [DIY] Security Cameras

 

6 foot fencing and a large mean sounding dog works well too.

Dale in the Flat Lands:----- I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

larrysmail123 wrote:
 



Hi Everyone,
I am not sure where to post this subject. I tried posting to a electronics group, but they refused to post it for some reason. Sorry if this is too much off topic. Could someone send me in the right direction for this topic.

I need to install some security cameras. Thieves are stealing me blind when I am gone.
Does anyone have any suggestions about which kind is best, how to install them. What all will I need, Wired or Wireless, etc.

Pleas try to keep it simple I don't know anything about this subject. I am ok with computers, TV, VCR, DVD recorders and stuff like that. I just never have had any dealing with security cameras.

Thanks for your time...Larry

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment