Cartoon Network

26 March 2012

RE: [DIY] 6 Volt Zenier?

 

I have found that Alkaline batteries work best and longer.  Since I'm not sure what type you're putting into it (AA, AAA, Transistor, etc), I'm hoping that what you're using has an alkaline.  Another option might be do without the display or even get a real bike.

 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: jhnidy@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:09:54 -0400
Subject: [DIY] 6 Volt Zenier?

 
I am tired of putting batteries into the display on my stationary bicycle.
I have found a dc power supply that says its output is 9.3 VDC 1.93A

The bicycle has a big warning that the power must be 6 VDC 2.0A.

So is there a six volt zeinier diode in my future? Or can I put a pot
across the output and use the center tap to grab however many volts I want?

And why can't my spell check get zanier right?

Thanks

Google Jer
Woodhaven, Mi


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment