Cartoon Network

15 July 2012

Re: [DIY] Floor tile grout

 

Grout sealer is only temporary. It may have worn off, or not sealed well to begin.
You might try a steam cleaner (steam under pressure) to get into the pores and lift up the dingy.
DJ


From: greatyoga <greatyoga@yahoo.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:05 PM
Subject: [DIY] Floor tile grout

 
I put in a ceramic tile floor a year ago. The grout keeps getting discolored. When I mop it, it does not get very clean even when I use bleach. Does anyone know how I can clean it? Does anyone know what I can do so it does not get so dingy. I did put a sealer on it when I finished.

Thanks
GB



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment