Cartoon Network

09 July 2012

RE: [DIY] Sander

 

Printer ink does not have to be expensive.  I know that they make Epson clone ink – that is why I only buy Epson printers but I am told that they clone everybody now.  Check the net or eBay before you buy more ink.

 

Google Jer

Woodhaven, Mi

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jan Flood
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 7:46 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY] Sander

 



I use a palm sander - not an orbital.  It's belongs to DH, I just appropriated it as it's easy to use.  We do have some of the pre-cut packages which are easy to put on, but I think the only difference is that the are cut to fit in the slots without doing anything else.  I either cut my own from sheets or DH has a roll of something he got from someplace that is just the right width and works good.  I use it to polish porcelain pieces.  I thought the rockwell oscillating tool would work good but it goes so fast it grabs the piece out of my hand and throws it across the patio :)  Yeah, I could buy a new printer with what I spend on ink each time I have to buy it.

 

 

On Jul 8, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Tori wrote:

 

 

Hubby just got a craftsman orbital palm. By your notes,its seems that it may not be the worst, but may eat up some grain.
The problem here, and let me know it Im over reacting is that I now see it comes with "special" little packages ($3ea) of paperdiscs. I wanted to save some time to "get things done" but I dont want to fatten the wallet of some great inventor for their ancillary "super duper idea" just so I can have more convenience. He brought home 6 packages at $3 each. Thats just not sustainable. Meanwhile I have old fashioned sheets sitting in the garage for years with nothing to do. Is it worth it? I was sure it would be but the "extras" remind me of buying a printer, and then your slave to whatever price they want to inflate the ink to be. The "golden parachute" profit is in the ink.





No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2195 / Virus Database: 2437/5120 - Release Date: 07/08/12

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment