Cartoon Network

25 September 2012

[DIY] Pivoting Pole

 

I want to add a pole of some type to hold a decorative windsock to the side of a five foot cedar 4 x 4 . The 4 x 4 is the end post of a fence. I'd like the end to be at least five feet higher than the fence, maybe even more.

In simple terms can you tell me how to attach something that will pivot in the middle so I can tip it down to change it. I guess I'd also like some advice on what I can put on the top to attach the windsock.

Years ago my husband did something that hung off a copper pipe into which he drilled a hole near the top. I can't remember what he attached.

I could have put up a Packers flag tonight since it's now halftime and they could use my encouragement!!!

Nancy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment