Cartoon Network

30 September 2012

RE: [DIY] Erecting a 30' pole

 

I had DISH many years ago until I went to Verizon FIOS.  DISH was fine except in bad weather.  If there were severe thunderstorms

or heavy snowfall, we lost the signal...sometimes for as long as an hour.  Especially frustrating if you're watching the news *because*

of the severe snow/thunderstorm! LOL

 

With FIOS, being all underground fiber, we've never had problems losing the signal due to bad weather unless, of course, we completely

lose power.

 

 

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pen Garner
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:27 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [DIY] Erecting a 30' pole

 

 

I’ve had both Dish and Direct.  Right now, I’m with Direct and love it.  Granted, I could go the less expensive route of an antenna, but I have 4 boxes in the house, 2 of which are HD, and a DVR for a little under $100 a month.  I’m happy with it.

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of larrysmail123
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:55 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY] Erecting a 30' pole

 

 


Why do you want to get rid of direct tv? I have been considering direct tv or dish. I have comcast, it is very expensive. If you go from the basic 12 or so channels to the next level up it is like a $65.00 jump in price and if you add the digital channels that is about another $20.00 and the service in my area is not very good.

Anyone had experience with both direct and dish?

Thanks for you time...Larry

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Joan Romanowski <msromo1@...> wrote:
>
> I understand why you want to get rid of Directv.  I only wish I could
>
> --- On Thu, 9/20/12, carmen30534 <johnandcarmen@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: carmen30534 <johnandcarmen@...>
> Subject: [DIY] Erecting a 30' pole
> To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, September 20, 2012, 7:30 AM
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> We are tired of Direct TV and are going with an antennae for the local stations available in our area via satellite. Can someone suggest a way to mount a 30' pole to hold the antennae?
> We will be placing it in-between a house and a very close guest-trailer. We are trying to stay off of ladders as much as we can.
> carmen
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment