Cartoon Network

15 September 2012

Re: [DIY] Re: Changing floors

 

Thanks.   As a female, getting used to tools, and loving my diy projects, I appreciate others input.
jdoc


From: billsf9c <OOWONBS@Netscape.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 2:17 PM
Subject: [DIY] Re: Changing floors

 
> You mention buying a "cheap Ryobi" skill saw- I was actually
thinking about getting a Ryobi skill saw; is this something I
should stay away from?
> jdoc

Nooo. I have a belt sander from them. As a professional,
I wouldn't take it out in public. Fine stuff foe homeowners.
Adequate. Cost-effective. I normally use DeWalt. It is good.
It is by NO means, nirvana of tools. Yellow is esp nice for
spotting a mislaid tool at the end of the day. More repair shops.

I would also suggest Sears, for non-pros. Except for the sockets.
If they break, a new one is free. Not so, your knuckle that hit
a transmission bolt head, as the socket gave way. There, I want
a brand that I know, at twice the price, and no guarantee at all.
Just quality.

BillSF9c



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment