Cartoon Network

20 September 2012

[DIY] Side w/ neighbor

 

I have another urgent dilemma. My home being oldest- is Right next to the prop line just 4' maybe, well newer house there built up higher without considering the future needs of a garage and possibility of 2 car, so its drive is only wide enough for one car and is built up to the line (total disregarding precious neighbor/ and negligent previous owner on my end). So I ask you, what would you put here on my side for landscaping considering they are higher and there is risk of their runoff onto my lot though it does seem they are ok at this point- who knows if they decide to redo ugly drive.

I can do sod , pretty, but with a/c in the way not sure upkeep would be fun. Or we can do rock. landscaper ruled out need for retaining wall against their drive to fend off drainage but Im still stuck on that since engineer mentioned it.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment