Cartoon Network

30 September 2012

RE: [DIY] Erecting a 30' pole

 

I’ve had both Dish and Direct.  Right now, I’m with Direct and love it.  Granted, I could go the less expensive route of an antenna, but I have 4 boxes in the house, 2 of which are HD, and a DVR for a little under $100 a month.  I’m happy with it.

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of larrysmail123
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:55 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY] Erecting a 30' pole

 

 


Why do you want to get rid of direct tv? I have been considering direct tv or dish. I have comcast, it is very expensive. If you go from the basic 12 or so channels to the next level up it is like a $65.00 jump in price and if you add the digital channels that is about another $20.00 and the service in my area is not very good.

Anyone had experience with both direct and dish?

Thanks for you time...Larry

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Joan Romanowski <msromo1@...> wrote:
>
> I understand why you want to get rid of Directv.  I only wish I could
>
> --- On Thu, 9/20/12, carmen30534 <johnandcarmen@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: carmen30534 <johnandcarmen@...>
> Subject: [DIY] Erecting a 30' pole
> To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, September 20, 2012, 7:30 AM
>
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> We are tired of Direct TV and are going with an antennae for the local stations available in our area via satellite. Can someone suggest a way to mount a 30' pole to hold the antennae?
> We will be placing it in-between a house and a very close guest-trailer. We are trying to stay off of ladders as much as we can.
> carmen
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment