Cartoon Network

22 September 2012

[DIY] Re: Side w/ neighbor

 

Oh sorry im in Zone 5-6. We removed a ton of trees on the line- many dying. So now there is a fence and as I say they are 6" higher atleast cause they built up their lot but without regard of my lot, put their impervious drive against the line of my property only 6' away from the house. So we have created a small curve in that 6' and sodded and theres the fence. Its surely more attractive, But will it stand up to time and protect the home from drainage. If you are knowledgeable on hardy perrenials for my zone I would love more tips. I prefer low maintenance (water/pruning), blues and yellows are main colors. And any hardscape ideas are great too.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "ddj0195" <ddj0195@...> wrote:
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment